WebSite-Watcher is a powerful yet simple website monitoring tool ideally suited for both beginners and advanced users. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! The software gives you full control over what gets checked, when it’s checked and even how you get notified.
Main features of WebSite-Watcher:
- Monitor web pages
- Monitor password protected pages
- Monitor forums for new posts and replies
- Monitor PDF / Word / Excel documents
- Monitor binary files
- Monitor local files
- Monitor RSS feeds, newsgroups and local files
- Highlight changes in a page
- Powerful filtering system to ignore unwanted content
- Many other features to stay up to date.
Lots of other features:
- Additional actions when updates are detected – For example to play an alternative sound, send e-mails or open the modified page with another program. You configure the software to work the way you want it to.
- Powerful plugin system – Bookmark controls can be enhanced with the built-in plugin system. For example to monitor a page for a specific price and alert an update only if the price is less than $ 100. Plugins must be written in Basic programming language. WebSite-Watcher contains an integrated development system, no other tool is required.
- Work with checked pages (Research, Reports, etc.) – All monitored pages are saved to your hard drive. This allows you to quickly and easily open and view monitored pages, search for text in downloaded files, and create reports … all without even having to be online.
- Archive pages permanently – Keep the information you need by archiving pages with our Local Website Archive tool. This can be done automatically through the bookmark properties or manually on demand.
- Sync bookmark files – Synchronize bookmarks between computers with the sync feature.
- Backup and restore – Built-in backup / restore function allows you to backup and restore your settings, bookmarks and downloaded files to / from zip archive.
WebSite-Watcher 2021 21.5 changelog:
Processing RSS / Atom feeds: performance improvements
Processing Large Site Map Files: Significant Performance Improvements
More supported sitemap file formats
Keyword Update: Improved Whole Word Search
Improvements when restoring the previous version of a page
Creating watch filters: minor improvements
It may take a long time to start WebSite-Watcher under certain circumstances
Check Chrome Technology / Enhanced Browser
Improved chrome control macros: more steps can be saved
Improved highlighting of changes in large pages (will also stop with a timeout if processing takes too long)
Checking bookmarks with Chromium / Browser: improved detection and handling of certificate errors
Improved support for high resolutions
Fixed a possible crash when quickly opening / closing browser tabs
Small fixes and improvements
Download: WebSite-Watcher 2021 21.5 | 163.0 MB (Shareware)
View: WebSite-Watcher Website
Be alerted of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware
Report a problem with the article