Content specialist @ AgentSync (remote from US or Denver, CO)
- Salary: $ 65-80k / year
- Create exceptional content. Content types include both short and long content such as white papers, blog posts, video scripts, infographics, and web page content consistent with our brand tone and voice.
- Write educational / industry specific articles, support partner content efforts as needed.
SEO specialist @ Amsive Digital (US remote control)
- Salary: From $ 55,000 / year
- Assist with audit and strategy development for Amsive Digital SEO Project clients (including content, technical, local, e-commerce, etc.) and report results and strategic frameworks to clients .
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and strategic keyword assessments.
Senior Digital Account Manager @ Neon Ambition (US remote control)
- Salary: $ 85-95 / year
- The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for digital marketing (Google, Bing, and Facebook ads in particular), customer happiness and success, and an organized project manager looking to achieve a better work / life balance at the same time.
- This role would own and lead client accounts while partnering with our experienced team of SEO, PPC and content marketing consultants to manage existing accounts and support new business efforts.
SEO Strategist & Copywriter @ FINE (US remote or Portland, OR)
- Salary: From $ 65,000 / year
- Understand and implement SEO best practices for FINE websites and clients.
- Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases.
Marketing Manager @ GatherContent (American or British remote control)
- To pay: $ 70,000 / year
- GatherContent is looking for a B2B SaaS Marketing Manager who is committed to working systematically and who will manage existing and proven marketing channels and programs.
- Use the GatherContent platform to manage the workflow of all content operations that the Marketing Director will lead.
Want the chance to include your job posting in the Search Engine Land newsletter? Send details here.