Dark mode is almost everywhere now. Apps, websites, browsers, operating systems, almost all of them now have dark themes including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Chrome, WhatsApp, Gmail, etc.
Follow these steps to enable dark theme in Google search:
- Open Google.com and search for Settings in the lower right corner of the page
- Click on “Dark Theme” to enable dark mode in Google search as shown in the image above
- After clicking Dark Theme, the page will reload and dark mode will be enabled.
- To turn off dark mode, follow the same steps and click on “Dark Theme”.
You can also enable “dark theme” in Google search from search pages. Follow the steps below to activate the dark theme from the searched results page.
- In the search results pages, look for Settings, it’s the gear icon in the top right corner
- Click on the cogwheel icon and search for “Dark Theme” from the drop-down list
- Click on “Dark Theme” and it will activate the dark theme in Google search
- Repeat the steps and click again to turn off dark theme in Google search
So here’s how to activate dark mode in Google search. The dark theme is available in several apps. Here are the options where the dark theme is available, and you can follow the links for how to enable dark mode in these particular apps: