Global Automotive Software Market, By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light-Duty Vehicle, Medium-Heavy-Duty Utility Vehicle), By Application (ADAS & Safety, Connected Services, Autonomous Driving, HMI, V2X, Infotainment, Vehicle Load Management) Electric Vehicles, Electric Vehicle Battery Management, V2G), by Software Layer (Operating System, Middleware, Application Software), by Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2027
New York, July 22. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Announces Release of “Global Automotive Software Market, By Vehicle Type, By Application, By Software Layer, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027” Report – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06293039/?utm_source=GNW
The global automotive software market is expected to witness significant growth over the next five years, 2023-2027. Factors such as increasing efforts by automotive market players to improve fuel efficiency, comfort and convenience while driving an automobile and growing popularity of connected cars among consumers are driving the demand for the global automotive market. automotive software.
In addition, high-end investments by market players for technological advancements and usage of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence in automobiles are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for market players over the next five years. years.
The global automotive software market is segmented into vehicle type, application, software layer, region and company. Based on vehicle type, the market is divided into passenger car, light commercial vehicle, medium and heavy commercial vehicle.
The passenger car segment is expected to register the highest growth in the market over the forecast period. Increased preference for private vehicle ownership and availability of new passenger car models in the market is driving the growth of the market.
Major players operating in the global automotive software market include Robert Bosch GMBH, Intel Corporation, Wind River System, Green Hills Software, Microsoft Corporation, Siemens Industry Software Inc., Aptiv Plc, KPIT Technologies, NXP Semiconductor, and Renesas Electronics, among others. . .
Years considered for this report:
Historical years: 2017-2020
Base year: 2021
Estimated year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Goal of the study:
• To analyze historical growth in market size of global automotive software market from 2017 to 2021.
• Estimate and forecast the market size of Global Automotive Software Market from 2022E to 2027F and the growth rate till 2027F.
• Classify and forecast the global automotive software market based on vehicle type, application, software layer, region and company.
• To identify the dominant region or segment in the global automotive software market.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global automotive software market.
• Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global automotive software market.
• Identify and analyze the profile of major players operating in the global automotive software market.
• To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Automotive Software Market.
The analyst conducted extensive primary and secondary research for this study. Initially, the analyst searched for a list of companies around the world.
Subsequently, the analyst conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. During the interviews, the respondents were also asked about their competitors.
Using this technique, the analyst could include companies that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The analyst has reviewed the companies and presence of all major players across the globe.
The analyst calculated the global automotive software market size using a bottom-up approach, in which data of various end-user segments was recorded and forecasted for the coming years. The analyst obtained these values from industry experts and company representatives and validated them externally by analyzing historical data of these types of products and applications to derive an appropriate overall market size.
Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by the analyst.
Key target audience:
• Automotive software companies
• Market research and consulting firms
• Government bodies such as regulators and policy makers
• Organizations, forums and alliances related to the automotive software market.
The study is helpful in providing answers to several critical questions which are important for industry stakeholders such as companies and partners, end users, etc., besides enabling them to form marketing strategies. investment and capitalize on market opportunities.
In this report, the global automotive software market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to industry trends which have also been detailed below:
• Global automotive software market, by vehicle type:
o Passenger car
o Light commercial vehicle
o Medium and heavy utility vehicle
• Global automotive software market, by application:
o ADAS & Security
o Connected Services
o Autonomous driving
o Electric vehicle charging management
o Electric vehicle battery management
• Global automotive software market, by software layer:
• Global automotive software market, by region:
o North America
o Middle East and Africa
United Arab Emirates
o South America
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global automotive software market.
With the market data provided, we offer customizations based on a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
• Detailed analysis and profiling of other market players (up to five).
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06293039/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001